Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thoughts...

As I sit in the hotel room in New Mexico on my my way home to Texas, I reflect back on the week.  The miracles I saw, and how I am so grateful for the blessings.  I also took the time to read others blogs.  I have been following a blog of a family I have never met, yet they give me such strength.  It is amazing how reading the words of others can inspire us to think and reflect on our own lives.  I have attached the button on the side of my blog.  The Sullenger family story has ispired me beyond words.  Life is so precious and really a miracle.  Each day that we have is a gift from our wonderful, loving Heavenly Father.  And he is always there for us and gives us strength to handle things which we may not think we can. He puts peopls (angels on earth) in our lives to help us along our journey.  Their strength and testimony has helped my own testimony grow. My heart aches for them, and I will continue to keep them in my prayers.  
I am grateful for my wonderful family and their love and understanding  they have of my faults.  To all that might read my blog, remember the blessings we all have in our lives.  Take time to tell those that are special to you, just how much you love them. 

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

I think I just read practically the entire blog that you said you've been following. Amazing story - very inspirational. Hope you are doing well. We miss you!! :o)