Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Miracles do happen!!!

What blessings I have in my life. Mom was released from the hospital yesterday!!! I can not even express my love that I have for my Heavenly Father and his work. I know that it is through the power of prayer and blessings that she is still here with us. When she received her blessing on Wednesday, it basically said that if she was done fighting, Heavenly Father was ready for her....but if she wanted to continue fighting then he would help her. She decided to fight and with Heavenly Fathers strength and the great care she received, she is now in the nursing home...hopefully on the road to returning back to an assisted living home. I am so grateful. I can not even express the love I have for Heavenly Father and just how loving my family is. I could never express the appreciation that I have for my wonderful husband. He is so understanding and supportive through everything that has gone on with my family. The love he has for me is unbelievable.

2 comments:

Kauer Family said...

So glad she is doing better. Are you still in town? If you need anything and I mean anything be sure to call us or even stop by.. We love you and so glad she is on the mend!
AMY

Brigit said...

It's truly amazing and we are so happy she is doing better. You all are in our prayers.